[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] Please pull u-boot-arm

Guennadi Liakhovetski g.liakhovetski at gmx.de
Fri Apr 11 13:11:20 CEST 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008, Peter Pearse wrote:

> [...]

Sorry, do I understand it right, that you are going to keep your patches
as you have committed them and now apply this patch from Magnus on the
top? If yes, I don't think this is a correct decision. I think, you should
revert your commits and re-apply the original unchanged patches.

Thanks
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski