[U-Boot-Users] [GIT PULL] Please pull u-boot-arm

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Fri Apr 11 14:51:22 CEST 2008

On Friday 11 April 2008, Philip Balister wrote:
> Peter Pearse wrote:
> > Could I appeal to other u-boot guardians to send me, off list, details
> > of which applications they have found reliable for both sending
> > & receiving git patches.
>
> Can people send this info on list? I know I would like to know the
> answer, and I believe it would help more than just me.

By far the best choice for sending git generated patch is "git-send-email". As
for receiving, are you sure that the received patches really are corrupted?
Why does this happen? Some company mailserver problem? Perhaps this can be
solved somehow. If not, then you might have to use a webmail based account
for receiving.

Best regards,
Stefan

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de