[U-Boot-Users] System hangs while starting: get clone of u-boot-at91.git - part 2 of 2

Kim Phillips kim.phillips at freescale.com
Fri Apr 11 23:37:14 CEST 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 16:20:00 -0500
<Ken.Fuchs at bench.com> wrote:

> I did a clone of the same git repository without any problems earlier
> today, except it wouldn't build properly.
>
> Any suggestions about what is wrong with the clone attempt and what can
> be done to fix it?

I'd have said use the git: protocol, but that doesn't seem to help
either:

Initialized empty Git repository in /home/kim/git/hmm.git/.git/
git.denx.de[0: 0.0.0.1]: errno=Success
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Success)
fetch-pack from 'git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git' failed.

maybe this has something to do with denx.de's new git server.  I'll fwd
this to root.

Kim

p.s. I suspect if you update your git, it'll error out without hanging.