[U-Boot-Users] s3c2410 no success (my fault)

pat pmeloy at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 14 01:42:45 CEST 2008

I just don't know enough about how u-boot and C work to get u-boot 1.3.x
working on my s3c2410 board. I managed to get 1.2.0 going with the nand
commands added (not mtdpart though) which should be enough to get linux
booted (though I'm not entirely sure the nand commands are actually
working - experimenting with jffs2 now).

If anyone is working on s3c stuff and wants me to try running their
versions I'd be happy to help.

Machine config is:

AM29LV800 (1mb)
K9F1208 (64mb total)
64MB ram
SD Card
Ethernet (cs8900)
USB
800x480 LCD (driven by s3c2410)
touchscreen (driven by s3c2410)

I have no way to switch between NOR and NAND boot though so u-boot has
to start in NOR unfortunately (might be why I can't get 1.3.x to work?).

I have a wiggler clone but I'm still trying to figure out how use
openocd to debug with.