[U-Boot-Users] Fixup entries

Kenneth Johansson kenneth at southpole.se
Mon Apr 14 21:08:41 CEST 2008

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 01:03 +0200, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> [...]

Found some code from gcc that do the relocation in the same way we want
in u-boot.

http://gcc.gnu.org/viewcvs/trunk/gcc/config/rs6000/eabi.asm?revision=130805&view=markup

I tried to call __eabi and link with libgcc plus ecrti.o, ecrtn.o  but
in the end I had one silly undefined symbol(.Lfini) that I could not get
past the linker.

But I think copying that code over into u-boot could not hurt. And
considering the age of that code I can't imagine that anybody has a tool
chain that can't handle using the -mrelocatable. It would be nice to
remove the manual relocation done when it's not needed it is just
confusing.