[U-Boot-Users] [RFC] Create include/u-boot directory

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 14 21:50:49 CEST 2008

In message <20080412122528.GA17663 at game.jcrosoft.org> you wrote:

> 	I proposing to create an include directory name u-boot like it's

This already happened. See latest commits.

> 	done in linux (include/linux) where we put all relate u-boot
> 	headers except configs and asms dirs.

Please don't reorganize everything just for the fun of it - just
where it makes sense.

Remember that ther eis only potential for confusion for very few,
very specific host applications mkimage, fw_*env).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I'm what passes for a Unix guru in my office. This is  a  frightening
concept. - Lee Ann Goldstein, in <3k55ba$c43 at butch.lmsc.lockheed.com>