[U-Boot-Users] pci memory booting on ppc460

David Hawkins dwh at ovro.caltech.edu
Thu Apr 24 18:17:39 CEST 2008

Hi Ame,

> Given that you don't think any of my suggestions are
> possible, I'll have to go download the ppc460 reference
> manual and convince myself :)

There does not appear to be a 460EX User's Manual on
the AMCC web site. Anyone know where to get it?
I created an account just in case it was not visible
to guests, but no change.

The data sheet lists the 460EX is capable of operating
as an agent and can perform PCI boot. However, without
the user's manual, there's no way of figuring out how.

Cheers,
Dave