[U-Boot-Users] USB SUPPORT & get_vfatname

michael trimarchi at gandalf.sssup.it
Thu Apr 24 19:01:07 CEST 2008

Hi,
Ken.Fuchs at bench.com wrote:
> My include/fat.h is identical to the fat.h in both
> git repository u-boot and git repository u-boot-at91,
> except that I put the CHECKCLUST() macro in fat.c
> rather than fat.h.
>
> Ken

Can you put in debug the fat.c file?
Try to align the temp buffer in fat.c to 32 bit and send to the list
a log file during the fatls command.

To do the align just put the attribute keyword.

fat/fat.c:              __u8 tmpbuf[FS_BLOCK_SIZE]
__attribute__((aligned(4)));
fat/fat.c:__u8   get_vfatname_block[MAX_CLUSTSIZE]
__attribute__((aligned(4)));
fat/fat.c:__u8 get_dentfromdir_block[MAX_CLUSTSIZE]
__attribute__((aligned(4)));
fat/fat.c:__u8 do_fat_read_block[MAX_CLUSTSIZE]
__attribute__((aligned(4)));

Your test in my CF card works without problem.

Regards Michael