[U-Boot-Users] u-boot on mpc852

nikam_research at ms.messung.com nikam_research at ms.messung.com
Fri Apr 25 11:13:47 CEST 2008

Dear All,

Can I use u-boot boot loader on mpc852 (powerPC)?

I mean is already some patch is available ? ? ?

Please acknowledge, thank you ...

Kind Regards,
Vijay

Email Disclaimer:

information. Computer viruses can be transmitted via email.The recipient
transmitted by this email.

Using Symantec Hosted Mail Outbound Server