[U-Boot-Users] --- at91, Nand

Andreas Schweigstill andreas at schweigstill.de
Mon Apr 28 14:26:01 CEST 2008

Hello!

Zhukov schrieb:
> I change PC1 to PC7 within u-boot everywhere, it won't work:
> I see SMWE strobe (pin PC3) drops down and never rises, the system
> hangs...

Are you also using PC6 for any purpose? Do you (accidentally) configure
it as an output? Or do you either use it as an input or don't enable an
internal or external pull-up resistor?

You should check the signal level on PC6 in order to find out if you
hit erratum "NWAIT activity depend on use of PC6".

With best regards
Andreas Schweigstill

--
Dipl.-Phys. Andreas Schweigstill