[U-Boot-Users] Don't Miss This Offer! Make 10% comission.

admin at mycareer.com.au admin at mycareer.com.au
Wed Apr 30 07:09:29 CEST 2008

Welcome to the WPP Group!
We are very glad that you wish to join our team, will be delighted to have you work with us
The position of "Representative" provides support filling the transactions of our customers.
We deal exclusively with private clients,- that have special requirements for high speed of receiving funds for their business .
This way we can offer a new kind of financial and banking service to our clients - and we
would like you to work as an "Representative".(part-time job 2-3 hours a day except holidays)
At first your work would be very basic, yet meticulous -you will make transfers for our clients to suit their needs. Our managers will assist you during the trial period and explain everything you will need to know.  We offer an extremely competitive graduated salary: for the first month you will receive up to $3500 AUD for your work the next month your salary will be increased if you do your work accurately and on time. Now you are only one step away from successful career.

If you meet all requirements - don't hesitate to get more information on this great position called "Fund Operator".
Reply to: brilliant.deal at gmail.com with  subject "Interested" " Job Offer" to receive full information on this great position. Limited time offer, don't wait! And Good luck.

Thank you in advance,
Jennifer Mellea HR Manager.
WPP Finance.Ltd