[U-Boot-Users] BDI2000 with ppc440epx.

Leonid Leonid at a-k-a.net
Wed Apr 30 22:02:34 CEST 2008

Hi:

I have some problem with AMCC PPC440epx CPU when it boots from NAND.

I am using sequoia.cfg file. If I do "reset halt" on BDI and then "go",
CPU doesn't boot. If I do "reset run" it boots OK.

That points on some potential problem in .cfg file. OK, I removed entire
[INIT] section, but situation didn't change.

Moreover, when I set breakpoint to the function which surely is invoked
and do "reset run", I don't hit breakpoint (CPU boots till the end).

Do you have any idea what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Leonid.