No subject

Tue Aug 19 22:18:26 CEST 2008

I think you could only use U-Boot to load a (non-GPL) loader that uses the DoC.
It this a correct assumption?

Wasn't there a section in the manual (U-Boot) about this, using U-Boot to load
non-GPL applications [i.e. Whatever happened to Chapter 8]

Also, what's the status for "standalone applications", i.e the U-Boot resources
mentioned in 5.12 (console I/O, memory allocation, ...)?

My two cents.
Philip