[U-Boot-Users] Increasing U-Boot partition size

Jatin Sharma sharmaj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 21:03:07 CEST 2008

No, I don't think I made changes to let CPU know about this when it
branches to the boot vector.

After I posted this message, I learned the reset vector for the PPC
architecture lies at 0xFFF00100. Does it mean the u-boot has to start
at the address 0xFFF00000? If not, how can I let CPU know to look for
u-boot at this new address? Please let me know if it is documented
somewhere.

Thanks,
Jatin