[U-Boot-Users] USB keyboard is not working, contrary to USB stick

Manukh ducky-luc at orange.fr
Wed Aug 6 11:07:57 CEST 2008

Hi, i'm working with u-boot 1.3.1
I can upload my software thanks to a USB stick but when i want to connect a
USB keyboard, nothing happens. I added    #define CONFIG_USB_KEYBOARD and
#define CFG_DEVICE_DEREGISTER in my configuration header.

when i modified code, i succeded in switching on the Caps lock's led but
that 's all.
I'm working with the STI7100 cpu, i'm using a debugger but the software
never goes to the usb_kbd_irq function.

The keyboard is really installed, it's a default one, i already tried an
other one but i had the same results.

thanks for your help