[U-Boot-Users] decrementer interrupt MPC4349E

Gerry Emon gemon at look.ca
Wed Aug 6 20:16:30 CEST 2008

Can anyone out there help me.  I am doing some new development using a MPC8349E (Hardware rev 3.1) and using an older version of u-boot (1.1.3).  I require hooks to the get_timer() API to allow me to place timeout restrictions on areas of my code.  I have worked my way through the code on to determine that the underlying timer is based off of the decrementer interrupt.  I do not seem to be getting any interrupts and believe that I have everything configured correctly.

I have time base counter is enabled and have enabled external interrupts bit-16 (EE) in the MSR. Is there something else I am missing?