[U-Boot-Users] GT-64120 PCI init

Richard Danter radanter at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 7 14:05:38 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have an old MIPS board with a GT-64120 that I would like to port
U-Boot to. I have so far got it to boot from flash, init SDRAM and a
serial console and give me a prompt so I can run some commands. I am
also able to write flash for saving env vars, etc. To make this really
useful however I need to get PCI working and then Ethernet.

I don't see any 64120 driver/init code in the sources so unless I have
missed something I guess I am going to have to write some.

Having not done this before can anyone suggest where to start?

Thanks
Rich