[U-Boot-Users] CUSTODIANS: Final boarding call for flight 1.3.4 ...

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 7 15:22:57 CEST 2008

In message <CE364CCE-35E1-4AEC-A986-3F18CD4577EB at kernel.crashing.org> you wrote:

> > there are a couple of recent patches which include some bug fixes that
> > look urgent enough to be included with the upcoming 1.3.4 release (the
> > last one with the old version number system).
>
> Did we come to resolution on what the new numbering system will be?

Not really, but this is not important at the moment. This will be
1.3.4; for the next release we have a couple of weeks to come to a
conclusion.

> Andy's out so can you pick up the 85xx linker script patch I'm about
> to send to address Rafal's issues.

Are there any other 85xx related issues that might be sitting in  his
queue?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Just because your doctor has a name for your condition  doesn't  mean
he knows what it is.