[U-Boot-Users] mvbc_p board: build warnings

André Schwarz Andre.Schwarz at matrix-vision.de
Tue Aug 12 17:38:28 CEST 2008

Wolfgang,

sorry for this - it's been quite a mess before my holiday.

I'll be back in office next week and won't be able to fix it before mid
of next week.

I have absolutely no problem if you do not wait for the patch.
Maybe there will be other changes also ...

regards,
André

Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear André,
>
> in message <4891F7AF.4030902 at matrix-vision.de> you wrote:
>
>> thanks - I'll fix it on monday/tuesday and send a patch after testing
>> the -rc2.
>>

> Maybe I have missed your patch?
>
> This problem is still open!
>
> I have to decide if you fix this now, i. e. wait with the 1.3.4
> release, or later.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Wolfgang Denk

MATRIX VISION GmbH, Talstraße 16, DE-71570 Oppenweiler  - Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 271090
Geschäftsführer: Gerhard Thullner, Werner Armingeon, Uwe Furtner