[U-Boot] [OT] lack of Reference field (was Re: WELCOME to the new mailing list)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 8 10:50:40 CEST 2008

Dear Shinya,

in message <489B9915.9070802 at ruby.dti.ne.jp> you wrote:

> I don't know what is the culprit, but Wolfgang's mails always lack of
> Reference: field, thus they always break my thread view of Thunderbird.
> I confirmed this behavior with Tb at Windows, Tb at Linux and Tb at Mac.
>
> And I expected a new list might fix this problem, but it seems not. Does
> anyone know what is the problem and how do I work around?

I'm using a mailer that builds on MH (nmh,  to  be  exact);  it  will
insert  appropriate  "In-reply-to:"  headers,  but  not "References:"
fields.

I was not aware that this might be a problem - nobody ever told me
yet, so thanks for pointing this out.

Let me try something...

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every time history repeats itself the price goes up.