[U-Boot] Structure of directory nand_spl/board

Jens Gehrlein sew_s at tqs.de
Wed Aug 13 18:11:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

in the directory nand_spl/board one can find three subdirectories: amcc,
freescale and samsung, which contain the reference boards of these
vendors. These vendors are CPU vendors, too.

When I want to add a new board, shall I create a board's vendor
directory directly in nand_spl/board, or shall I create the board
directory dependent on the used CPU within one of the three existing
directories? What's the intended structure?

Additional question regarding the /board directory in the top dir:
May new boards still go into /board or is a /board/<vendor> directory
now mandatory?

Thanks and kind regards,
Jens