[U-Boot] Enquiry for code supporting for MPC8572pc.Thanks!

Rafal Jaworowski raj at semihalf.com
Fri Aug 15 11:05:04 CEST 2008

lifengkai wrote:
> I downloaded the U-boot code yesterday, I can see that there is support for
> Freescale MPC85XX, but no specifically code supporting for MPC8572pc.
>
> So I am wondering when the code for MPC8572 will be relased? Will it be
> soon?

Support for the MPC8572 has been posted only recently, so it's not included in
the mainline yet and you need to patch your sources manually; see:
http://www.nabble.com/-U-Boot---PATCH-1-3--mpc85xx%3A-Add-support-for-the-MPC8572DS-reference-board-td18947664.html

Note this is for the MPC8572DS, but it should get you started with your device.

kind regards,
Rafal