[U-Boot] Help with u-boot & linux on walnut based board.

Brian S. Park brian.park at corelis.com
Tue Aug 19 23:57:07 CEST 2008

Thanks Wolfgang,
I looked at the code more carefully and found that I actually
commented out a portion of the code that copies the emac address in
linux. My initial port was using Linux 2.4.20 and the code was not
there in that version. Since I'm now using 2.4.25 (ELDK 4.1 would not
compile the old kernel), when I ported my changes over, I missed that
there was a new line of code added to board_setup_arch function.

Anyway, after fixing the problem, it is working again.

Thanks again.

Brian

Brian S. Park  brian.park at corelis.com  (562) 926-6727 x132