[U-Boot] [GIT PULL] avr32 update

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Aug 21 00:45:41 CEST 2008

Dear Haavard Skinnemoen,

In message <20080820095521.2d4fb249 at hskinnemo-gx745.norway.atmel.com> you wrote:
> Hi Wolfgang,
>
> Please pull
>
>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-avr32.git master
>
> to receive the below changes. This adds support for three new
> avr32-based boards.
>
> There are a couple of commits that were never posted to the list. They
> are trivial fixes for compile breakage that turned up after I merged
> everything together (things like CFG_FLASH_CFI_DRIVER recently being
> renamed CONFIG_FLASH_CFI_DRIVER and a couple of format warnings.)
>
> Ben Warren (1):
>       Moved initialization of AVR32 Ethernet controllers to board_eth_init()
>
> Haavard Skinnemoen (9):
>       Merge branch 'eth-cleanup' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-avr32
>       Merge branch 'hammerhead' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-avr32
>       Merge branch 'favr-32' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-avr32
>       Merge branch 'mimc200' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-avr32
>       MAINTAINERS: Sort avr32 section alphabetically
>       favr-32-ezkit: Fix printf format warnings
>       hammerhead: Add missing printf parameter to CONFIG_AUTOBOOT_PROMPT
>       Merge branch 'next' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-avr32
>       hammerhead/mimc200: Use CONFIG_FLASH_CFI_DRIVER
>
> Hans-Christian Egtvedt (1):
>       avr32: add support for EarthLCD Favr-32 board
>
> Julien May (1):
>       Add support for the hammerhead (AVR32) board
>
> Mark Jackson (1):
>       avr32: Add MIMC200 board

Applied, thanks.

Ummm... it seems this contains some patches that were never posted to
this mailing list?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Severe culture shock results when experts from another protocol suite
[...] try to read OSI documents. The term "osified" is used to  refer
to  such  documents. [...] Any relationship to the word "ossified" is
purely intentional.                                - Marshall T. Rose