[U-Boot] u-boot for imx27 Board

Lejin K Joy lejin at spacomp.com
Thu Aug 21 15:24:53 CEST 2008

Thanks a lot Sascha,

I was able to downlaod it and  I was compiling it. If you have worked on the
same platform kindly give your valuable inputs.

I am compiling the U-boot for imx27ads board.

I have set the env variables using  the following commands :

#ln -s arm cross_arch            [I also tried setting it to machi-imx. This
also is not helping]
#ln -s arm cross_compile

(I am perfoeming the compilation from RedHat Linux Machine.)

After this on giving make menuconfig it shows me the option for selecting
the imx27 board and I was able to save the configurations as imx27_config
file. There is not default config file for this board.

But after this when I try Folowing message is displayed :

#  make arm_ imx27_config file

	make: *** No rule to make target `/u-boot-v2/arch//Makefile

# make

	Makefile:1228: *** default environment path empty.  Stop.

Could  you please give some input.

Thanks,
Lejin