[U-Boot] Mailing List Archive

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Aug 24 17:58:13 CEST 2008

Dear Jerry Van Baren,

In message <48B0B090.5000706 at gmail.com> you wrote:

> > Do you like to fix the
> > "Mailing List Archive"
> > link at
> > http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/WebHome
> > to point to
> > http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/
> > instead of
> > http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot
> > too?
> Done.  Thanks.

I (partially) reverted your change. I think we should still keep the
Gmane linkl because this offers a way to actually search the mailing
list archive - we don;t have a search eninge installed at for the DENX
archive yet.

While we are at it: can  anybody  recommend  a  good  (i.e.  easy  to
install & maintain *and* easy to use) search engine?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Thought for the day: What if there were no hypothetical situations?