[U-Boot] ARM Pull request

Jens Gehrlein sew_s at tqs.de
Tue Aug 26 07:59:05 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Denk schrieb:
> Dear Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD,
>
> In message <20080825210455.GA9643 at game.jcrosoft.org> you wrote:
>> Hi Wolfgang,
>> please pull
>> The following changes since commit afe3848b79a7ff351e9fbf3a7c162d2de002279b:
>>   Wolfgang Denk (1):
>>         Merge branch 'master' of git://git.denx.de/u-boot-ppc4xx
>>
>> are available in the git repository at:
>>
>>   git://git.denx.de/u-boot-arm.git master
>>
>> Gururaja Hebbar K R (2):
>>       Add ARM AMBA PL031 RTC Support
>>       Correct ARM Versatile Timer Initialization
>>
>> Hugo Villeneuve (2):
>>       ARM DaVinci: Fix compilation error with new MTD code.
>>       ARM DaVinci: Removed redundant NAND initialization code.
>>
>> Jens Gehrlein (1):
>>       MX31: fix bit masks in function mx31_decode_pll()
>
> Hm... this looks strange to me - is there any special reason that you
> select and apply patch 02/10 from Jens'  series,  but  omit  all  the
> other 9 patches?

There are still issues with the other patches (some comments from the
ML). I have to rework them as soon as there is time. Additionally,
Magnus submitted patches, which overlap my patches. I first have to rebase.
But the patch above applies applies independently.
Thank you Jean-Christophe for picking up.

Kind regards,
Jens