[U-Boot] ref: USB OHCI support for phyCore_PXA270

Paul Wang paul.wang at tectonica.net
Wed Aug 27 05:51:17 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I have a Dev board phyCore_PXA270 and try to setup USB Mass Storage on
u-boot-1.3.3.

I have merged the USB files for pxa27x just like what did on Trizepsiv.
The host controller is correctly initialized, reporting no error.

 I am also pretty sure the downstream power has been supplied to the
port, as I can see the led on my USB stick flashes once every time I do
usb start.

My problem is that USB host never detect a device has been connected!
The CurrentConnectStatus on UHCRHPS1/2 never be set.

I have no idea at all about what might be the cause of this problem.

Thanks in advance for any information or help

Paul Wang.