[U-Boot] U-Boot bootup process

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 29 01:34:52 CEST 2008

Dear Ahmed,

In message <14CFFCE3B2DB2C4C87042A4EFCFD09CB03F0EE3E at BRZ248> you wrote:

> Would anyone help me with U-Boot bootup process? On power up, where
> U-Boot starts executing from and what's the flow of it? What functions
> it calls? I need to understand the whole picture, like what gets
> initialized when!

It makes little sense to ask the very same question both through  our
commercial support system and here on the mailing list.

I will not answer this again.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I can call spirits from the vasty deep."
"Why so can I, or so can any man; but will they come when you do call
for them?"          - Shakespeare, 1 King Henry IV, Act III, Scene I.