[U-Boot] ppc4xx: Optimizations/Cleanups for IBM DDR2 Memory Controller

Prodyut Hazarika phazarika at amcc.com
Fri Aug 29 15:51:02 CEST 2008

Hi Stefan,
Thanks.

> Somehow your patch was malformatted though. Please see the ">From bdc..."
> above. This should not be included in the patch mail. Did you create this
> patch with git format-patch and send it with git send-email?

I created the patch using git format-patch. I had applied the patch using
git-am in my local repo before sending, and it applied fine. I used Evolution on Linux
to send the patch using the instructions given in Documentation/email-clients
in Linux kernel tree. I have problems using git send-email because we send
emails using the Exchange server.

> And please don't indent the commit text and add one empty line before the
> s-o-f line.
I will take care of the that.

Regards,
Prodyut Hazarika