[U-Boot-Users] USB EHCI support on u-boot

Sean MCGOOGAN sean.mcgoogan at st.com
Fri Feb 1 14:53:23 CET 2008

Hi,

	I know that there is no EHCI support in any official U-boot
sources, but is there anyone working on it, or planning to work on it?

	Regards,
		Sean

|  Sean McGoogan,                 |  E-mail: Sean.McGoogan at st.com      |
|  STMicroelectronics Ltd.,       |                                    |
|  1000 Aztec West,               |  Direct: +44 (0) 1454 462601       |
|  Almondsbury,                   |  Main:   +44 (0) 1454 616616       |
|  Bristol, BS32 4SQ, U.K.        |  Fax:    +44 (0) 1454 462305       |