[U-Boot-Users] u-boot for SC32442B

Harald Welte laforge at gnumonks.org
Sat Feb 2 22:20:46 CET 2008

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 09:02:06AM +0800, tangwei wrote:

> dear ,all
>
> I have a board use S3C2442B43 (400MHz, 64MB mSDRAM, 128MB Nand),and
> there is no flash or other memory,so have to use the nand boot,is
> there someone have done something for this ,please give me some
> advices,thanks.

the patchset in http://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/u-boot/patches/
supports exactly this CPU with full boot-from-nand support.  Please
check the gta02 board configuration in that patchset.

--
- Harald Welte <laforge at gnumonks.org>          	        http://gnumonks.org/
                                                  (ETSI EN 300 175-7 Ch. A6)