[U-Boot-Users] 答复: 答复: [U-Boot-Users] Re: 答复: [U-Boot-Users] HELP: How to make PPC booting easier

tony liu tliu at salira.com
Mon Feb 4 02:14:31 CET 2008

I'm a lazy "dog". A lot of board diagnostic, HW identification mechanism and manufacture utility are already there along with the VxWorks bootrom. I don't want to spend time in porting them. To turn on the Linux on the board through your U-Boot has, in deed, given me a lot more convenience in supporting other 3rd part software packages than VxWorks.

Thanks for you and the other developers to provide so great a tool. It is worth of a lot lot money.

Best Regards,
Tony