[U-Boot-Users] Patch for ARM optimized memcpy/memmove routines

Peter Pearse peter.pearse at arm.com
Tue Feb 12 10:26:41 CET 2008

Log of successful cloning attached.

Try some other gits, if they work I have no idea.
If they dont work check your git version & firewall.

> And this page says "Awaiting fix to remove kernel dependencies"
>
>    http://www.linux-arm.org/LinuxBootLoader/U-BootGateKeeper

The patch doesn't build for me at present since it makes use
of linux kernel code, whuch we wouldn't want to duplicate into the U-Boot
tree.

Feel free to submit a patch to fix it....

Regards

Peter