[U-Boot-Users] Delete all env vars except read onlys

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 14 08:44:53 CET 2008

In message <200802140620.15102.sr at denx.de> you wrote:

> I would still prefer the version with the '--force' parameter. Just my 2
> cents.

I really don't want to have this, for two reasons: 1) U-Boot doesn't
do "Do you really want to" confirmations, because these don't fit into
the Unix design philisophy; 2) U-Boot doesn't do GNU style long
command line switches (for several reasons, memory footprint being one
of them).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Quantum Mechanics is God's version of "Trust me."