[U-Boot-Users] Bug in dependency checking

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Feb 14 23:09:42 CET 2008

Hi,

there is a bug in the dependency checking. If we modify a source file,
and then rebuild U-Boot, it will not generate a new git commit ID in
the version string.

Can somebody please help me with this? Thanks in advance.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
God runs electromagnetics by wave theory on  Monday,  Wednesday,  and
Friday,  and the Devil runs them by quantum theory on Tuesday, Thurs-
day, and Saturday.                                   -- William Bragg