[U-Boot-Users] Das U-Boot support for Atmel AT91SAM926x-EK (or other boards with an AT91SAM926x processor)?

Ken.Fuchs at bench.com Ken.Fuchs at bench.com
Fri Feb 15 16:15:18 CET 2008

Are there plans to add AT91SAM926x-EK board support to the main U-Boot
repository or an appropriate custodian repository?

If so, what is the anticipated time frame of this support?

------

In the official U-Boot 1.3.1 release, I wasn't able to locate any boards
with an AT91SAM926x processor.  Are any supported?

--- Comment ---

I'm interested in EBI NOR booting of AT91SAM926x processors as opposed
to SPI NOR (Dataflash) booting of these processors which is the usual
case.

If necessary, I'll use u-boot 1.2.0 as patched by Atmel to run on
AT91SAM926x, but I'd prefer to use the official U-Boot code.

Sincerely,

Ken Fuchs