[U-Boot-Users] [1.3.2-rc1] MPC8548CDS/MPC8555CDS configs fails to link

Marcel Moolenaar marcelm at juniper.net
Sat Feb 16 00:14:53 CET 2008

On Feb 15, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Kumar Gala wrote:

> On Feb 15, 2008, at 4:15 PM, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:
>
>> I've just pulled the 1.3.2-rc1 snapshot from GIT and I run
>> into a link failure right out of the box (ok, after changing
>> the Makefile to the right cross-compiler :-)
>>
>> Build machine: FreeBSD-6.1
>>
> I just did a fresh clone and it worked fine for me.  (Building both
> MPC8548CDS and MPC8555CDS)

Interesting. That means that cmd_flash.o is built for
you. Can you verify that you have cmd_flash.c in
common/.depend and cmd_flash.o in common?

I think this also means that config.mk is different. Do
you have CONFIG_CMD_FLASH config.mk?

BTW: Thanks for the feedback. It's probably a tool
issue then.

--
Marcel Moolenaar
marcelm at juniper.net