[U-Boot-Users] smc9111_eeprom committed by mistake?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 17 15:45:28 CET 2008

In message <200802152151.43333.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> > Where does this smc91111_eeprom come from? I don't know since when.
> > A quick search picked a commit below:

Sorry for not catching this.

> i had noticed that as well, but i thought i backed that out before pushing the
> repo for Woflgang to pull.  it should not be in the repository.

But it is there. Or rather it has been there - just cleaned it up.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It is important to note that probably no large operating system using
current design  technology  can  withstand  a  determined  and  well-
coordinated  attack,  and that most such documented penetrations have
been remarkably easy.
- B. Hebbard, "A Penetration Analysis of the Michigan Terminal System",
Operating Systems Review, Vol. 14, No. 1, June 1980, pp. 7-20