[U-Boot-Users] Temperature sensor on Sequoia board

Larry Johnson lrj at acm.org
Thu Feb 21 23:11:29 CET 2008

Hi Stefan and group,

When I was checking the LM75/AD7414 driver using my Sequoia board, I
found that the AD7414 on the Sequoia does not appear to update its
temperature as its documentation describes.  I had to reset U-Boot to
get the temperature reading to change.  Also, every since I have had
that board, the first temperature reading reported by U-Boot after
applying power has always been incorrect.  I didn't find anything in
the AD7414 documentation that would explain this.

Has anyone seen this behavior on other Sequoia boards?

Best regards,
Larry