[U-Boot-Users] Taishan linker problem.

k b k_bisla at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 00:00:02 CET 2008

> Please keep the mailing list on Cc: !!!

Sorry that was a mistake.

In regards to the problem i'm seeing i was looking through the changelog of 1.1.5 and the mentions fixing this problem.
here's the link that shows the changelog http://svn.digium.com/view/aadk-old/u-boot/upstream/r614/u-boot_1.1.6/CHANGELOG-before-U-Boot-1.1.5?view=markup&pathrev=263

I understand that 1.2.0 is old but considering that this was fixed in 1.1.5, do you think going to 1.3.2-rc1 would change this ?
Again as i said if you could give me some input as to what the error means i could try something.

best regards,
Kunal