[U-Boot-Users] Merge window status?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Feb 22 15:10:36 CET 2008

Hi,

in message <47BECE64.4070706 at ge.com> you wrote:

> According to the git tags, u-boot is at v1.3.2-rc1 (the Valentine's Day
> Candidate ;-).  Do you have a projection for the final release of v1.3.2
> and the start of the next merge window?

As you have probably seen I'm trying right now to merge  all  pending
patches;  I  want  to  release  a  -rc2 before the end of the week (=
Sunday night). I cannot work  on  U-Boot  next  week  (we're  at  the
Embedded  World  show  in  Nuremberg),  so  there  is time enough for
remaining patches to accumulate. In a week we can decide if we need a
rc3 or can release 1.3.2 directly.

So let's say "in 1..3 weeks from now".

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Oh, that sound of male ego.  You travel halfway across the galaxy and
it's still the same song.
	-- Eve McHuron, "Mudd's Women", stardate 1330.1