[U-Boot-Users] Pull request u-boot-blackfin.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 24 02:26:21 CET 2008

In message <200802232018.35652.vapier at gentoo.org> you wrote:

> the last thread i read you said it was going to stay at 40k and 100k was not
> going to happen.

I said I would not change  the  list's  message  size  limit  on  the
SourceForge  server.  Messages  that exceed this size (40 kB = that's
what I called soft-limit) need moderation. I will  check  these,  and
unless  they  are  reasonable and below 100 kB I've been ACKimg these
since that discussion.

> i dont think it's complicated at all

Great. Then please play by those rules.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
I can't understand it. I can't even understand  the  people  who  can
understand it.                    - Queen Juliana of the Netherlands.