[U-Boot-Users] [ppc4xx] Please pull git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-ppc4xx.git

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Jan 9 19:59:35 CET 2008

Hi Larry,

On Wednesday 09 January 2008, Larry Johnson wrote:
> Are the changes for LWMON5 recommended for Sequoia and other 440EPx
> boards?

No. It's a special case, where we need the OCM for the logbuffer.

> BTW, I tried to check to see if these patches had been posted to the
> mailing list.

Ahh, bad habit. Sorry, but most of the time I forget to send internal 4xx
patches to the list. I'll try to change this and send the patches to the list
too.

> For some reason, the mailing-list archive at
> sourceforge.net, but it doesn't appear to have any postings after
> 17 December.

No idea. I have not looked at sourceforge for a long time.

The changes are already present in the official U-Boot repository. You can
take a look at them there.

Best regards,
Stefan

Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de