[U-Boot-Users] Please pull u-boot-mpc85xx.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 9 22:47:55 CET 2008

Dear Andy,

in message <Pine.LNX.4.61.0801091112540.1264 at ld0175-tx32.am.freescale.net> you wrote:
> The following changes since commit 74ac5facb988fc488a707db228b177ead63a6541:
>   Wolfgang Denk (1):
>         Merge branch 'inka4x0-ng' of /home/m8/git/u-boot/
>
> are found in the git repository at:
>
>   git://www.denx.de/git/u-boot-mpc85xx.git
>
> Andy Fleming (2):
>       Merge branch 'kumar'
>       Merge branch 'denx'
>
> Anton Vorontsov (2):
>       MPC8568E-MDS: reset UCCs to use them reliably
>       MPC8568E-MDS: set up QE pario for UART1
>
> Joe Hamman (2):
>       mpc85xx: Add support for SBC8548 (updated)
>       mpc85xx: Add support for SBC8548 (updated)
>
> Kumar Gala (3):
>       Use FSL Book-E MMU macros from Linux Kernel
>       Reworked FSL Book-E TLB macros to be more readable
>       85xx: Remove cache config from configs.h
>
> Timur Tabi (1):
>       85xx: add ability to upload QE firmware
>
> robert lazarski (2):
>       mpc85xx: Add support for ATUM8548 (updated)
>       mpc85xx: Add support for ATUM8548 (updated)

Sorry, can you please rebase your repo against current U-Boot? I get a
merge conflict for include/fdt_support.h ...

Auto-merged MAINTAINERS
Auto-merged MAKEALL
Auto-merged Makefile
Auto-merged common/fdt_support.c
Auto-merged include/fdt_support.h
CONFLICT (content): Merge conflict in include/fdt_support.h
Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"And it should be the law: If you use  the  word  `paradigm'  without
knowing  what  the  dictionary  says  it  means,  you  go to jail. No
exceptions."                     - David Jones @ Megatest Corporation