[U-Boot-Users] Add CONFIG_SKIPPCI_HOSTBRIDGE in pci_auto.c

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 10 01:36:17 CET 2008

In message <4791E710007FEB4BBF83775D787F462F05CC613A at az33exm22.fsl.freescale.net> you wrote:

> 	One of my patches will be adding the following lines to the
> pci_auto.c to bypass the coldfire pci host bridge to prevent configuring
> itself rather than the pci device.
>
> 403a404,409
> #ifdef CONFIG_SKIPPCI_HOSTBRIDGE
> 	case PCI_CLASS_BRIDGE_OTHER:
> 		DEBUGF("PCI Autoconfig: Skipping bridge device %d\n",
> 		       PCI_DEV(dev));
> 		break;
> #endif
>
> 	If no comments, this patch will apply.

It certainly will not unless you post it before for review.

Please. Please. Please play by the rules.

Please post proper PATCHES for review, and not only code snippets that
may or may not make sense when presented without context.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
If today is the first day of the rest of your life, what the hell was
yesterday?