[U-Boot-Users] Email size limit

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jan 10 21:28:10 CET 2008

In message <4791E710007FEB4BBF83775D787F462F05CC6283 at az33exm22.fsl.freescale.net> you wrote:

> 	Is the mailing list still limit to 40KB or 100KB?

The limit is still 40 kB, but I don't reject patches between  40  and
100  kB any more - if they look reasonable to me. Note that thisis no
free ticket to dump unrelated patches in one big heap - I will still
reject such attempts.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Why waste negative entropy on comments, when you could use the  same
entropy to create bugs instead?"                        - Steve Elias