[U-Boot-Users] CUSTODIANS: List of open issues / not applied patches

Michael Schwingen rincewind at discworld.dascon.de
Fri Jan 11 22:06:30 CET 2008

(resend due to mailserver problems)

On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 10:36:14PM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> this is a heads-up especially for all custodians...
>
> Please review the following list of postings / patches that - to the
> best of my knowledge - habve not been processed yet; at least I did
> not mark them as rejected, nor did I find them in the current U-Boot
> tree.

Not sure about the source of the problem, but the CONFIG_CFI_FLASH_LEGACY
support seems to be broken - the code for
flash_read_jedec_ids_intel and flash_read_jedec_ids_amd which are called in
cfi_flash.c seems to be missing. I do not see any missing/outstanding
patches that seem relevant to this problem.

Am I looking at the wrong branch?

cu
Michael