[U-Boot-Users] NAND driver updates

Dirk Behme dirk.behme at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 13 08:24:19 CET 2008

ksi at koi8.net wrote:
> On Sat, 5 Jan 2008, Stefan Roese wrote:
>
> Here comes a trivial patch to cpu/arm926ejs/davinci/nand.c. Unfortunately I
> don't have hardware handy so I can not test it at the moment but changes are
> rather trivial so it should work. It would be nice if somebody with a
> hardware checked it anyways.

Seems okay. I wrote the same image to location A in NAND with mainline
U-Boot and to location B using recent u-boot-nand-flash.git. Then read
both locations back to SDRAM and cmp was happy. A short look to ECCs
using nand dump looked okay as well.

Many thanks

Dirk

Btw: Any idea why erase percentage output is so strange? "200% complete"?

 > nand info

Device 0: NAND 64MiB 1,8V 8-bit, sector size 16 KiB

 > nand erase 0x100000 0x2000

NAND erase: device 0 offset 0x100000, size 0x2000
Erasing at 0x100000 -- 200% complete.
OK