[U-Boot-Users] CUSTODIANS: List of open issues / not applied patches

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Jan 16 19:52:30 CET 2008

Dear Peter,

in message <000301c85377$b20206b0$9a4d010a at Emea.Arm.com> you wrote:
> ACK
>
> Regards
>
> Peter

Could you please explain how we should interpret  this  message?  You
see, the end of the merge window is coming close, and we haven't seen
any  pull request (nor any other feedback to the ARM related patches)
from you yet.

Is your "ACK" supposed to mean that you are working on the stuff, and
will submit a pull request in time, or is it intended to express that
you don't have time to care and ask us (Stefan Roese, me, ...) to  go
ahead  and  process at least the patches which seem to be OK, or what
else do you want to tell us?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
The human mind treats a new idea the way the body  treats  a  strange
protein - it rejects it.                                 - P. Medawar